Terms and Conditions
Term & Conditions
All purchases made through the Apples + Pears Entertainment Group (APEG) Online Store are subject to the Online Store Terms and Conditions as outlined below. These Terms and Conditions may change over time without notice to you at our discretion. Please refer back to this website for the most up to date terms and conditions available.
- Proprietorship: This website is owned and maintained by Apples & Pears Entertainment Group Ltd ABN 46126101942 and its related companies (collectively referred to as “Apples + Pears” "APEG", "we", "our" or "us"), of 21-27 McKillop Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: APEG may correct any errors and/or change any information without notice. This may include availability of items and/or price changes amongst others. All prices are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST unless noted.
- Product Availability: Any product or service listed on this website is subject to availability and you will be notified by the close of next business day via email should your choice be unavailable. APEG reserves the right to limit the amount of items you purchase. APEG will endeavour to deliver your goods within the promised timeframe using all commercial means necessary. APEG will not be held responsible for any delays that are due to third party delays or any other reasons beyond the direct control of APEG. If APEG is unable to deliver the product or service, you will be notified within 5 business days and a refund will be issued.
- Shipping Agent: Generally, all items are shipped via Australia Post Express Post. A courier may be used when a bulk order is placed or when we determine the item/s should be expedited for whatever reason.
- Domestic/International Shipping: Goods will be shipped to Australia addresses only via this portal. International shipments (including New Zealand) will be subject to additional shipping charges and can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning the Privacy Officer on +61 3 9603 1666.
- Security: Credit card security is managed by 3rd Party Services such as PayPal. APEG does not store or collect any information regarding your credit card details.
- Refunds: Defective items will be replaced within 5 business days (excluding shipping time). APEG does not offer refunds if you change your mind. Refunds will only be issued if APEG cannot fulfil the order for whatever reason or if you cancel the order prior to it being shipped. Refunds will be issued to the credit card that was used to pay with via the PayPal site within 5 business days of us notifying you that APEG has agreed to refund the amount.
- We only ship within Australia
- Delivery is via third party courier
- All deliveries are sent with Australia Post.
- Shipping address cannot be changed once item(s) have been shipped.
- Australia Post cannot ring prior to delivery. APEG cannot control Australia Post’s delivery times
- We recommend delivery to an address that is usually occupied most of the time (eg. Your work). If you are not home to receive the delivery, you may be required to collect the item from your nearest Post Office.
- You may not cancel the order once it has been shipped
- Delivery usually occurs within 5 business days of being shipped. This may be extended should the address be a remote region of Australia.